Monday, October 24, 2011

In My Mailbox (13)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. This is where you will find the most recent books I have received for review, purchased, etc. Enjoy and start participating if you are not already!

Print Books


My Life Undecided
by Jessica Brody *
The City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare
The Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor

Kindle ebookS

DearlyDepartedScorpioRaces
Dearly Departed by Lia Habel *
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
* These books were provided in exchange for an unbiased review.

10 comments:

  1. hope you'll enjoy them
    so want The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want them all, here's mine http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0o0o Your copy of My Life Undecided already arrived? That was super quick!
    Wonderful haul this week, cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really looking forward to reading Dearly Departed! I've started it, but it's slow going right now. Hope you enjoy everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful mailbox. Smoke and Bone is fantastic! I also really enjoyed Dearly, Departed.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh The Scorpio Races! It's everywhere, right now. I need it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books this week. I so want to read Dearly, Departed. Looking forward to reading your review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearly Departed looks great. I'm a sucker for parasols!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I almost picked up Scorpio Races at the library then decided not to - and next time I went, it was gone of course. Sigh.

    I can't wait to see what you think of Dearly, Departed! I had issues with it, but I enjoyed it muchly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, you have the most BEAUTIFUL blog.
    Also: I'm so SO excited to read both of these. Scorpio Races is sitting on my bedside table singing at me to read it now now now!

    ReplyDelete