Friday, December 30, 2011

Follow Friday (6)

Girl relaxingQ: The New Year is here — and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp and redo for 2012 on your blog?

Reformat: I would like to go back to my old reviews and reformat them to match my new ones.

Comment: I’d also like to find some more time to check out other people’s blogs! I don’t comment or participate as much as I should.

Write Better Reviews: I’m not a professional reviewer by a longshot, but I do take pride in expressing myself in my reviews. I’ve noticed I use many of the same terms and sayings. I’d really like to develop a more diversified vocabulary.

Network: I’d like to make more friends!! I’m planning on going to BEA this year, and I don’t wanna be all by my lonesome. It’s hard for me to come out of my shell and be personable, so I plan on making extra efforts this year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! and Good luck with your resolutions!

9 comments:

  1. All great resolutions! I admire your reformatting idea, because I've got old reviews that look and read NOTHING like the ones I post now. Unfortunately, I think messing with them might work against my "no time wasting" resolution :P
    Thanks for stopping by! Reading to Penguins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Sarah. You have a wonderful blog. I wish you all the best with your resolutions.
    New follower.

    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm Izzy, and I'm stopping by for Follow Friday. Networking and writing better reviews top my list of resolutions as well! Happy New Year.

    Izzy @ My Words Ate Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great resolution! We have the same answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great goals, good luck! New follower.
    Annmarie@World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower here. Want to wish you a happy new year and good luck with your blog aims! :)


    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answer!

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great resolutions! Hope you succeed! Happy new year! =D

    ReplyDelete