Sunday, April 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (17) & Signing Recap

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. This is where you will find the most recent books I have received for review, purchased, etc.

This week I was lucky enough to make it to a local signing at Ukazoo Books in Towson, MD! It was actually the first book signing I have ever attended! I was able to meet Michelle Madow, author of Remembrance, and Taryn Browning, author of Dark Seeker. They were super friendly, awesome people and made it a great experience :) I couldn't be more psyched to check out their books! See below for some pictures from the signing! But first, here’s my In My Mailbox for the week:


SIGNING At ukazoo books (3/31/12)

IMG_1065
Michelle Madow, myself, and Taryn Browning!

IMG_1069
All the awesome stuff I picked up! Received some nice signed bookmarks… Might have to start a bookmark collection.
IMG_1074IMG_1072IMG_1073
And here are all of the pretty signatures!

7 comments:

  1. It sounds like someone had an awesome week! :) Ok so which one is first? Vengeance or Rememberance? I love these covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remembrance is first and Vengeance, a novella, is book 1.5 in the series

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. Aren't signed books awesome. Great haul of books. Come visit me if you get the chance.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Hunger Games box set is one of my favorite things ever. I bought it without really knowing much about it (which is a huge risk for me), and ended up loving it.

    I have the Soul Screamers Volume 1, and I can't wait to start it.

    And lucky you, for all the signed books! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Signed books! I think I have about two or three or something like that. Not that many booksignings here in Germany.. At least not in my area. *gnn*

    Happy Reading! :D

    Patricia // My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many signed books!! I love it! :) I don't live anywhere where there's a ton of booksignings ... and when authors do come to town, it's usually in the part of the city that's hard to navigate and there's never any free parking. LOL! You're very lucky!

    I'm jealous about Born Wicked ... that looks like a great book!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete