Monday, July 2, 2012

YA Kindle Deals Under $5: 7/2/12

Here you'll find some of the best Kindle deals available. Some books are well known and some are hidden gems that I've found, but ALL books below have 4+ star ratings on Amazon. Let's admit it: Mondays can be a little... draining on the soul. So what works better for lifting the spirit than finding some great books for cheap!?

Here are my featured deals for the week:

All of the titles below have 4+ star ratings or are from popular series on Amazon.com.

FREE!


$0.99



$1.00 - $2.99

$3.00 - $5.00


*Book prices are only guaranteed on date of post. Please double check pricing before purchase*

So, did I miss any!? Feel free to post any deals you find and I will update the list accordingly! Happy deal hunting :)

7 comments:

  1. Oohh City of Bones for 99 cents? Now that's a deal! I would buy it but I've already ordered a copy online. I'm probably the only person who hasn't started the series though so manybe that'd just be a deal for me:D
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't start reading the series until late last year and I thought I was the last ;)

      Delete
  2. OMGGGG I just checked City of Bones last night and it wasn't $.99 I am seriously freaking out right now lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Don't you love it when that happens!? As long as you didn't already buy it...

      Delete
  3. Thanks! I just sent Prince of Wolves to my kindle! Love that cover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read Exiled, Beautiful Demons, Anathema (by KAthleen Tucker) and the Soulkeepers and they're all terrific. Here's another quick read you can add to the list. http://www.amazon.com/You-Cant-Shatter-Me-ebook/dp/B008DME8PA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to say thanks, but thanks. I appreciate the links.

    ReplyDelete