Tuesday, May 17, 2011

News: Interview

Hi Inklings! 

Quick Announcement: I was interviewed earlier this year for a series of posts over at the Book Blogger Directory called "New Blogger Interview", and the interview has now been posted! 

If you're interested in learning a bit more about me, you can check the interview out here.

By the way, the Book Blogger Directory is a great way to get your name out there! If you are not already a member, I highly suggest your sign your blog up. You can sign up via the button below:


Parajunkee Design

2 comments:

  1. I saw it. Congratulations Sarah and thank you for mentioning me!

    Have a great week,
    -Mocha from A Cupcake and A Latte: YA Reads, Reviews & More!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool interview. I liked your story of how you started blogging, ha!

    ReplyDelete