Thursday, March 10, 2011

Here's to new beginnings!

Hello my inklings,

Nice to meet all of you (probably meaning just myself for now). Let me tell you a bit about what I'm expecting out of this blog:

I'm hoping for this blog to be a place of community. I want to meet and talk and converse. I want to see how ink on a page can bring people together and how it is possible that a simple line of words can evoke so much emotion. I want to investigate the impact of reading on the lives of others. I want to share this passion I have for books with others. And finally, I want suggestions! I'm always looking for a new, interesting read even if it isn't sci-fi, fantasy, or YA.

I would like to extend my thanks to anyone who has taken the time to read this post. I hope you will return in the future! Feel free to share a link to your blog.

Until next time,

Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment