Friday, March 11, 2011

Site Update + News

Hello again Inklings,

I'm progressing well with the site layout. More content will be posted soon. I'm look forward to the first ever Inklings Read Front-Cover Friday later today. Yes, yes, I know... I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but sometimes they are far to beautiful to pass by. Front-Cover Friday will focus purely on those gorgeous covers and the wonderful artists who create them.

Have you ever wanted to buy a book strictly for the cover art? I must say that being an avid Kindle reader (an electronic-inkling), I find that the cover art is the thing I miss the most. What do you think? Are any of you out there E-Inkers as well?

On another note: It is so terrible what is currently going on in Japan and surrounding areas... One can only hope that the devestation will be limited. My thoughts go out to anyone who has family in Japan or lives there.

Feel free to leave comments and suggestions for me regarding the new blog :)

Until Next Time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment