Friday, April 22, 2011

Follow Friday #3

What is on your current playlist right now?

GREAT QUESTION! Here are a few songs from my current playlist:

Fireflight - Unbreakable
Ke$ha - Blow (guilty pleasure of mine)
Katy Perry - E.T. (not the one with Kanye)
Rise Against - Drones
10 Years - Don't Fight It (Really great band.. Check them out!)
Alterbridge - Slip Into the Void
Pretty Reckless - Nothing Left to Lose



To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://thecaitfiles.blogspot.com/ 
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, new follower here! Just found your blog through the FF for this week. I love Ke$ha, might be a guilty pleasure, but those tunes are just so darned catchy! Anyways, looking forward to reading your reviews- have a great weekend!!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, happy FF! Gotta love Katy Perry! Love the look of your blog, it’s so pretty!
    http://booksavvybabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Katy Perry! She is really talented in her music.

    New Follower:)

    My FF post is http://guiltypleasuresreviews.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday_22.html

    Happy FF!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome new blog. I often find myself humming Katy Perry songs... usually this brings pain upon those around me, seeing as I can't even hum in tune. Rise Against are one of my old favorites, though.
    Anyway, I'm a new follower and looking forward to checking out some reviews. :)

    Kat @ A Myriad of Books

    ReplyDelete