Thursday, April 7, 2011

Weekly Memes!

I have decided that I'm going to start participating in some weekly meme's from now on! I've found some that are similar to my past "To-Read Tuesdays" and "Front-Cover Fridays" so, I'm really exited to start posting for them. So far this is what my blogging schedule looks like:

-Monday-

Musing Monday - Hosted by Should Be Reading

-Tuesday-

Teaser Tuesday - Hosted by Should Be Reading

-Friday-

Cover Crazy - Hosted by The Bookworms

Book Blogger Hop – Hosted by Crazy for Books

On another note: I think sometimes blogs can get very carried away with memes.. I feel like they are a great way to connect with and learn about the blogger, but they don't offer much in terms of original content. Don't get me wrong though! I personally love reading other people's responses to memes. I just know there are a lot of "meme-haters" out there.

What do you guys think about memes: Do you consider them to be quality content? Do any of you have some awesome ones to share with me!? I need suggestions for Wednesday and Thursday.

Thanks!

-Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I think memes are great way to get your blog name out there and find followers. I do a few memes a week. On Sunday I post In my mail box hosted by The Story Siren. Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday. Wednesday - WOW hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. Friday- Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee View.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I posted before I finished.

    I'm also following you. Have a great weekend and I look forward to stopping back by your blog to see what your up to.

    Theresa @ http://justnookit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete