Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #1


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1. Grab your current read Open to a random page.
2. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
3. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers:

“Every morning I wake up and I tell myself this: It’s just one day, one twenty-four-hour period to get yourself through. I don’t know why exactly I started giving myself this daily pep talk – or why.”- Where She Went by Gayle Forman

“Jagan sighed as he rinsed the blood off of his hands at a nearby spigot. If not for this job, it would have been wise for him to let the assassin succeed.” – Blue Galaxy by Diane Dooley

Now get out there and post some Teasers! I want to see what everyone else is reading :) Feel free to link them here as well!

6 comments:

  1. I have had my eye on If I Stay and Where She Went, and have been a tad on the line of buying them. But, this is a great teaser, and I am thinking that I need a little bit more room on my wish list... Thanks for the tease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both sound good, I love the cover to Where She Went. I wish I had her hair. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Where She Went yet, but I am looking forward to it.

    Reading Lark's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is hard to say anything bad about a double tease. Not that I want to. Lucky to get such interesting teases for us to enjoy.

    Stop by to see my teaser or recent review at For the Love of Reading @ http://ikissbooks.blogspot.com/

    Mad Scientist

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been really looking forward to Where She Went. Hope you're enjoying it! Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I so want to read Where She Went! How are you liking it? Haven't heard of the other, but it does sound interesting. :)

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete