Monday, April 18, 2011

Musing Monday #2


This week MizB of Should Be Reading asks…

"What's at the top of your must buy list right now?"
Hmm... tough question. There are so many books I want right now! I've been really trying to limit myself to only buying books when I intend to read them, but we all know how that goes hehe. The top of my must by list includes:
  • World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max Brooks - Heard some really, really great things about this one!
  • Where She Went by Gayle Forman - Been on the fence about getting this one for awhile.
  • But I Love Him by Amanda Grace - Tale of an emotionally abusive relationship that I think a lot of girls can relate to.
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare - I may have to get this simply because of the hype. It doesn't particularly interest me, but I'm hoping to be surprised!
What about you guys?

Visit Should Be Reading to start participating in Musing Mondays!

6 comments:

  1. Good choices.

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/04/musing-mondays_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a great planner...and I am not really looking to buying many new books, since I have enough in my TBR pile to last a year or two right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep thinking I should read Clockwork Angel too. Not only is it on everyone's blogs, but my students keep talking about it too. One of these days I'll get around to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im on book 3 of Cassie Clare's The Mortal Instruments (have you read it?) I am very much looking forward to Clockwork Angel. You must let us know if you like it!

    Diana
    ps. cuuttee blog! im a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read World War Z too! I use love horrors now they actually scare me too much. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought Clockwork Angel but I haven't read it yet. I'm currently reading her book "City of Fallen Angels". I just finished Where She Went and loved it.

    I bought World War Z for a zombie obsessed friend of mine and she loved that.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete